Construction of nineteen (19) API-650 tanks for Umm Wu’al Phosphate Project for Ma’aden, for the storage of various products and process mediums – Brine, Cooling Water, Liquid Sulfur, Concentrated PPA, Sulphuric Acid, etc.
Tanks constructed ranged from 9.10 m diameter to 35.00 m diameter, from simply-supported cone roof, aluminum/carbon steel dome roof to cone roof with columns and rafters. Special provisions such as steam coils are provided for sulfur tanks. Design engineering used commercial software and in-house validated worksheets. Tanks provided for this project include:
- 1 No. Brine Collection Tank
- 3 Nos. Closed Loop Cooling Water Expansion Tank for PAP
- 1 No. Closed Loop Cooling Water Expansion Tank Other Than PAP
- 8 Nos. Sulphuric Acid Storage Tank
- 3 Nos. Concentrated PPA Storage Tank
- 3 Nos. Liquid Sulphur Storage Tank
Engineering Services provided include, but not limited to:
- General Arrangement & Nozzle/Appurtenances Layout
- Complete Detailed Design and Shop Fabrication Drawings
- Data Sheets
- Mechanical Strength Calculations
- Foundation Loadings
- Anchorage and Foundation Design
- Nozzle Loading Calculations
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)/STAAD Calculations
- Wind Load, Seismic and External Loading Calculations
- As-built drawings revved-up to as-constructed condition.
- Field engineering assistance during construction and commissioning.
- Vendor, client, enduser and other third party coordination.
|Project Type:||Tank Engineering|
|Service Category:||Industrial – Tanks and Vessels|