Designed advance and modernized base instrumentation for refinery works, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Distributed Control Systems (DCS), and process Monitoring Systems. Undertaken evaluation of plant facility Emergency Shutdown System (ESD) and upgrading using micro Computer based programmable logic controllers (PLC). Designed installation details of process analyzers such as gas chromatographs, environmental process monitors, on-line process fluid property analyzers, metering systems and leak detection systems (LDS). Designed upgrading of protective instrumentation for rotating machineries (vibration monitoring) from detecting elements to control room monitoring systems which link overall process monitoring systems.
Our instrumentation engineers have extensive experience in Instrumentation & Control Systems and throughout the Oil and Gas Refineries, Petrochemicals, Power & Process industries. They have particular skills and experience in the upgrade of existing DCS systems of this type on line (hot change-over).
The range of design activities includes:
- Instrument Installation schedules
- Instrumentation database
- P & ID’s
- Points & Lines, Instrument Layout
- Cable & Conduit Schedules
- Vendor data review
- Instrument data hookups
- Loop diagrams
- Flow metering,analyzers,machinery,monitoring, field instruments,control panels, chromatography, etc.
- Leak Detection System
- Operating & Maintenance Manuals
- Logic Diagrams, Block Diagrams, Cause & Effect
- Detailed Installation Packages
- Functional Specification Documents
- Enquiry & Evaluation Packages
- Assistance during Construction & Commissioning