Performed design analysis for building facilities, in-plant structures, pipe supports and pipe racks, equipment support structures, anchorage, miscellaneous steel structures – stairways, ladders, platforms, etc. Designs of refinery equipment foundations, columns & legs, demolition and replacement. Undertaken comprehensive design schemes, analysis and calculations, which can adopt the safest design method and most economical approach using, advanced computer systems such as STAAD and ETABS.
CIVIL/ STRUCTURAL/ ARCHITECTURAL
Our civil/structural engineering division has the capability to design a range of concrete & steel structures and equipment foundation bases, where our engineers have extensive experience in Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industries.
Our architectural services include complete building design and as supplement to civil designs for buildings, construction support / management.
The range of Design activities include:
- Pipe bridges & support
- Soil & Contour Surveys
- Open & Closed Sewers
- Substations & Control Buildings
- Vessel /Tank bases
- Equipment Foundations
- Cable Duct Banks & Road Crossings
- Manholes & Hand holes
- Industrial & Commercial Buildings & Structures
- Detailed Construction/Shop Drawings
- Material Take-Offs (MTO)/ Bill of Materials (BOM I Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
- Enquiry, Tendering & Evaluation Packages
- Field Engineering & Assistance
- During Construction